Thursday, February 10, 2011

So ready for Spring

I'm really getting sick of Winter.  When I left for work this morning it was 1 degree with a wind chill of -10 degrees.  This is the time of year I start missing my hometown.  Granted they've been hit with some major snowstorms (for them) this Winter. 

Had a busy day at work today.  Arrived late as the bus I take to get there was 10 minutes late leaving from the mall.  I clocked in almost 15 minutes late.  Hoping I don't get into trouble.  I don't think I will as this was my first time being late and I've come into work every time they have called me and asked me to come in.

I'm sitting here right now watching Food Network and debating about going to bed early.  I probably will end up staying up at least until Ace of Cakes is over.  It comes on at 10 pm and tonight is the series finale.  I have to say I will miss Duff and his crew.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin, I don't think you will get in trouble, it was not your fault...They have to take horrible weather in to consideration, right?

    I love the FoodNetwork, um, I think you know that...LOL;)

    When I am watching TV in bed and I can feel my eyes getting tired, I push the record button...LOL

    Have a wonderful Friday!

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete