Sunday, February 13, 2011

EXHAUSTED

I usually have Sundays off from work as the store is not open and the people who are working are doing the pull.  However, I got a phone call just after 9:00 this morning asking if I could come in and straighten the Bric department.  Originally I was told I would only be there for about 3 hours.  That turned into 6 hours as after I was done with Bric I assisted in the pull.  I'm feeling muscles I didn't even know where there.  I joked with one of the managers that I have a new appreciation for those who work on Sunday.  I'm just wondering how I'm going to be feeling tomorrow when I'm spending 7 hours digging in gaylords in Bric. 

I plan on taking a nice long hot shower tonight and getting to bed early.  We'll see if the early bedtime works out.  Seems every time I plan to do that my body decides to want to stay up late.  Hoping to finish the movie I was watching this morning when I got the phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment